OCE Plotwave 500 Printer
Print, copy, and scan with the Océ PlotWave 500 large wide format printing system. Now in a single-footprint configuration, print or copy in high quality monochrome, or scan in color or monochrome, and take control of your large format project workflows with the power you need to print faster, share faster, and finish projects faster.
Large format printer with instant-on productivity and flexible printing options
1. Fast and Easy Printing with Océ Clearconnect Panel Works like a tablet. Easily control the large format printer with your fingertips using the simple screen movements you are used to. Swipe, spread and zoom in on details of a drawing. Check that documents are correctly positioned using the live preview to avoid errors.
2. Neat Document Delivery
Get neatly collated and stacked documents of up to 100 E-size/AO plots on the top delivery tray thanks to air separation technology. No extra space needed for a folding table. Or choose from finishing options to save you valuable time with higher capacity stacking or without hand folding documents. Get quality folded documents ready to go.
3. Get Better Copy and Large Format Color Scanning Results
Océ Color Image Logic® technology automatically compensates for wrinkles and light colors to produce superior scan results. Originals are inserted face-up and paper width is detected automatically.
4. Instant Productivity with Océ Radiant Fusing
Get instant start-up and use half the energy of comparable systems. With a remarkable print speed of 10 D-size/A1 prints per minute. Increase your productivity even more with the 4 roll option for unattended printing. Even scan while printing.
5. Effortless Roll Changing
Save time and effort. Place the roll on the built-in roll loading station, and paper is fed into the printer, cut and sized — completely automatically.
6. Reliable Quality and Performance
Take advantage of better large format print quality with high resolution Pico Printing at 600 × 1200 dpi. Océ Image Logic® technology automatically detects the width of images to ensure “first time right” results. Enjoy a long productive system lifetime thanks to robust and durable construction.
7. Eco Friendly System
This system has very low ozone emissions, very low heat output and a very low sound level under 25 dB while in standby and sleep modes. It runs very quietly, so it can be comfortably placed in an office environment. The toner system is completely closed and within easy reach.
8. Flexible Workflow
This system is designed to make it easier to prepare, produce and manage complex technical documents and sets of drawings. Advanced tools make it easy to get documents where you need them, when you need them.
The Océ PlotWave 500 large format printing system is built for fast production – at an impressive 10 D-size/A1 drawings per minute and up to four rolls of media. That’s up to 600 prints per hour! Start printing from sleep mode in less than 17 seconds thanks to Océ Radiant Fusing technology.
Designed to work side-by-side with CAD professionals, the Océ PlotWave 500 monochrome large format printer is a people-friendly and planet-friendly choice.
OCE Plotwave 500 Printer Features:
- Mid-to-high demand technical document printing, scanning & copying system
- Advanced networking and security. Windows® Embedded Standard 7 (WES7) controller
- Eco-design - lowest energy usage, noise level, and ozone emission in its class
- 10 D-size prints per minute with no waiting, thanks to Océ's Radiant Fusing technology
- Expandable from 2 rolls to 4 media rolls for over 6,500 sq. ft. of uninterrupted printing
- Multiple scanner and finishing options for stacking/folding of technical documents
Printer Model: OCE Plotwave 500
Contact Us For Pricing
View Details PDF
“Keep your companies projects on time, all the time with A&A Graphics 100% Printer Uptime Guarantee”
100% Uptime Guarantee—Purchase any plotter from A&A Graphics and keep it under our warranty. If for any reason we are unable to repair the issue in 8 business hours we will do all your printing, copying & scanning for free until the issue is resolved to the manufacturer’s specifications for performance.
The only time a printer breaks is when it is needed the most. As a project manager or business owner you can rest a little easier knowing your bids and projects will not be stalled or delayed by printer downtime. A&A Graphics employs 5 factory trained specialists offering same day support in most cases in the Greater Houston Area. HP, KIP, OCE, GRAPHTEC, XEROX all current models and legacy printers supported. We also have an extensive large wide format printer used parts inventory to assist you with any future repairs you may need.