HP Latex 365 Printer
The HP Latex 365 Printer is a full-featured, 64-inch printer that offers maximum versatility for a wide range of applications. It allows you to print on traditional signage substrates and textiles with the ink collector. The water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless, making them suitable for indoor spaces such as healthcare facilities. The printer also enables efficient, automated double-sided banner printing.
Email Quote Call for Quote
Expand your applications — beat client expectationsPrint on traditional signage substrates and beyond—up to 64 inches—print textiles with the ink collector. Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless. Enjoy efficient, automated double-sided banner printing.
Same day delivery — for highly demanding turnaroundsHigh quality at high speeds—334 ft²(31 m²)/hr high-speed outdoor quality with HP OMAS, HP Latex Optimizer. Reach production speeds and avoid wait time—prints come out completely dry and ready to finish and deliver. Gain productivity—reduce time between jobs with continuous printing.
Keep your running costs low — boost your capacityIncrease production time and reduce time monitoring the printer—automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing. Save time—HP Custom Substrate Profiling and i1 embedded spectrophotometer make ICC profiling automatic. Maintain high image quality over the life of the printer with user-replaceable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads.
HP Latex 365 Printer Features:
- 980 ft²/hr - Max Speed (1 pass); 334 ft²/hr - Outdoor High Speed (4 pass); 248 ft²/hr - Outdoor Plus (6 pass); 183 ft²/hr - Indoor Quality (8 pass); 151 ft²/hr - Indoor High Quality (10 pass); 65 ft²/hr - Backlits, Textiles, and Canvas (16 pass); 54 ft²/hr - High Saturation Textiles (20 pass)
- Utilizes 7 HP 775-ml ink cartridges : Black, Cyan, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Magenta, Yellow, HP Latex Optimizer
- Printable media sizes up to 64 inches.
- Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi Resolution
- Roll feed; take-up reel; automatic cutter (for vinyl, paper-based media, backlit polyester film)
- Print on Banners, self-adhesive vinyls, films, papers, wallcoverings, canvas, synthetics, (fabrics, mesh, textiles and any other porous materials require a liner)
* Applicable to HP Latex Inks. UL ECOLOGO® Certification to UL 2801 demonstrates that an ink meets a range of multi-attribute, lifecycle based criteria related to human health and environmental considerations (see http://www.ul.com/EL). UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certification to UL 2818 demonstrates that products are certified to UL's GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage. For more information, visit http://www.ul.com/gg or http://www.greenguard.org. HP WallArt printed on HP PVC-free Wall Paper and other prints on HP PVC-free Wall Paper printed with HP Latex Inks meet AgBB criteria for health-related evaluation of VOC emissions of indoor building products, see http://www.umweltbundesamt.de/en/topics/health/commissions-working-groups/committee-for-health-related-evaluation-of-building.
Printer Model: HP Latex 365 Printer
Contact Us For Pricing
View Details PDF