HP Designjet Z6810 Photo Production Printer
Impressive — Meet high-quality expectationsHelp your customers stand out with high-quality output from impactful photos to canvas, backlits, POP, posters, maps, and line drawings. Avoid rework with consistent, accurate color across prints and printers, with the embedded spectrophotometer.
Reliable — No need to change the way you workThis solution fits the way you work and provides new tools to help simplify your workflow. Keep using your current RIPs, and easily create content and submit jobs with the HP Applications Center. Reduce media waste with HP Click software.
Productive — Increase your production volumesAccommodate production peaks with fast print speeds, handle more jobs with 500 GB hard disk capacity, and work without interruption with long media rolls and 775-ml HP ink cartridges.
HP Designjet Z6810 Photo Production Printer Features:
- Available in a 42 inch model and a 60 inch model.
- Utilizes 8 HP 775-ml ink cartridges : Magenta, Yellow, Matte Black, Photo Black, Chromatic Red, Light Cyan, Light Gray, Light Magenta
- Printable media sizes from 11 inches up to 60 inches.
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi Resolution
- Complete job after job with long media rolls, 775-ml HP ink cartritges, and a builtin take-up reel.
- Print on bond and coated paper, technical paper, film, photographic paper, proofing paper, backlit, self-adhesive, banner and sign, fabric, fine art printing material
- Roll feed, automatic horizontal cutter, take-up reel
*Compared with large-format photo inks inkjet printers under $25,000 USD for graphics applications. Based on the fastest-rated color speeds as published by manufacturers as of June, 2017. Test methods vary.
Printer Model: HP Designjet Z6810 Photo Production Printer
Starting at $10695.00
Contact Us For A Quote View Details PDF
“Keep your companies projects on time, all the time with A&A Graphics 100% Printer Uptime Guarantee”
100% Uptime Guarantee—Purchase any plotter from A&A Graphics and keep it under our warranty. If for any reason we are unable to repair the issue in 8 business hours we will do all your printing, copying & scanning for free until the issue is resolved to the manufacturer’s specifications for performance.
The only time a printer breaks is when it is needed the most. As a project manager or business owner you can rest a little easier knowing your bids and projects will not be stalled or delayed by printer downtime. A&A Graphics employs 5 factory trained specialists offering same day support in most cases in the Greater Houston Area. HP, KIP, OCE, GRAPHTEC, XEROX all current models and legacy printers supported. We also have an extensive large wide format printer used parts inventory to assist you with any future repairs you may need.